GridMag Theme 2

This is Style 2 of GridMag Theme

First Story - The Beginning

Hai fellas.

My name is Rafi, based in Indonesia. If you never heard about Indonesia, I think you should know it. This country is one of best tourist most visited. There so many things to explore. I my self always wondering can go to explore my country because it's so many treasure to be found. And about this blog, apologize my bad English.
This my first post about photography. I fall in love with photography since I try my friends DSLR camera. He brought in campus and doing some shot of my friends. I try to use it camera and it makes me wanna get a camera too. 

After several month I finally get my first DSLR, I go my self to shot some scene of Pantai Losari, the famous place in my city. I go every afternoon. I always wait for the sunset to come and capture it. 

I join with some photo community in campus and out of campus. There so many experience I get. I meet professional photographer, amateur photographer, hobbist, even lecturer of photographer. That time feels so happy. 

I join some evet photography such as model hunting, landscape hunting, street, seminar, ext. But my feel in landscape is so much. So I decide to focus on it. I go to explore my city, every spot I go. I like shot in the beach because my house is near with the beach. 

Learning landscape is not so easy, there must always have to practice and practice. Than some of technique I think I love it so much. That is long exposure photography. Landscape without long exposure is just like a photograph in newspapaer. Long exposure change my photography style. I see so many great phography taken with long exposure. Feels so different taking photo with and without long exposure. 

That's my short story. So in this blog I will share my works in long exposure photography. The place I came and how do I taken picture there. I am so excited. 

I am sorry for my bad English. See you !!!

Comments