GridMag Theme 2

This is Style 2 of GridMag Theme

Shooting Long Exposure Photography in Losari Beach

Thing that I like the most is shoting landscape in the beach. I really excited if you invite me to make some photography in the beach. For me every beaches got a characteristic, and I came to capture it. I sometimes spend my time just to look and find another spot to shot there in the beach. 

mesjid amirul mukminin makassar long exposure photograph
Mesjid Amirul Mukminin, Makassar, South Sulawesi, Indonesia.
2 minutes exposure
One of beach in my country is called Pantai Losari. Actually this is not like a beach as you can imagine if you never see it by yourself. In Pantai Losari there is no white sands, there is no blue and clear water, there is no wave, there is nobody swim there. Then what? There is a building of mesjid Amirul Mukminin with spectacular sunset view. 

The mesjid brings a wonderful view in the afternoon. It makes every body happy to come and come again there. The mesjid Amirul Mukminin become the main object to shot. 

Here's some of my photos of Losari Beach.

Comments